Yes!! Epcot can be great with toddlers.
Plan your day around what they would like to do and experience it from a kids perspective.
Rides that are great for toddlers at Epcot are Frozen Ever After and Remy's: Ratatouille Adventure.
At times you can meet Mary Poppins, Mulan, Winnie the Pooh, Donald Duck, Snow White, Joy and Sadness, and Ralph and Vanellope. Check the My Disney Experience App for the most up-to-date character list.
There are many places to dine at Epcot that are great for kids!
Garden Grill is a character meal that is a great option for families! There is also a Princess Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
Don't forget to try the great snacks and quick service options too!
- Test Track
- Kidcot Fun Shops
- Living with the Land
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Gran Fiesta Tour featuring the Three Caballeros
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Frozen Ever After
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Playgrounds and Special Event Scavenger Hunts